Sunday, May 17, 2009

20090516&17-Rompin

Day 1 - 20090516

Line up of Addicts (from Left to Right):
PP777, Xeno, Jess


Burp & Factor-Six


First action by Jess, double hook-ups of Gaos - lots of them. Which she was named as the Queen of Gaos of Team AA.
(BTW she is the one and only BU(female) in team AA of which I know so far)


Then Xeno lead with a nice good fighting Chermin, which boosted our moral.


And again, Xeno need to see his face into the mirrow. Which make us ponder why mirrow only choses him.


Over all day one was @#@&^$^#$#(*&)(*^%^$%#$@@#$*&^%& Or Bak Kak day!

Our boatman was not handsome enough and current is not moving.







Day 2 - 20090517

Day 2 was better with our master guide Ah Liang.

Started off with jess landing a baby Tengirri, me losing a nice size Tengirri while landing and Xeno with a hook being stolen.



Change a spot and we hit a small school of Dorado.

Jess happily landed the first fish.



Then PP777 landed the second.


And me the third.



Our boatman cum SiFu.





And the last of the day was a visit by a big Todak.


Overall our catch for Day 2 was much better, apart from the above catches, we still managed to land about 50pcs of nice size AngGoLi and about 10pcs of good size Sotong. Not forgetting those misses.

Well, everything maybe bad, but at least we enjoy our dinner at the chalet's restaurant


6 comments:

Xenokel™ aka CSM said...

haha bro, only post dorado nia ar??

Anonymous said...

Yo friend ....... Good catches there man ....... where got bad???

PP777 said...

thanks for organising the trip,
looking forward to go again,
hahaha.....if same group going lagi best.
we had so much fun & laughing session hehehehe

Factor-Six said...

Bro PP777,
I'm currently organising a trip to Horsburgh with my brother, I'm sure you'll like it as it will be a drinking all the way kind of trip. You drink, I fish!!! he he..

Factor-Six said...

Hello Bro WKW!!
Long time no SEA(sea fishing) with you already! So when is your next trip? Saw your catch in Pekan, better then Rompin lah. CHEERS!!

Read your blog. Very interesting! he he..

When can we have a game of golf, I very rusty already mann. I think the uncle at Island club also cannot recognised me already.

Anonymous said...

Yo Bro Patrick, ya lor ..... very long time no go sea fishing wif u & Gim liao ..... I still think Pekan trip cld be better ...... but it was a learning experience 4 all of us there ...... but like I mentioned in my blog, most of the fishes were caught by Ah Boy & helper especially those small ones ....

Golf ah? WAH!!! u member of SICC? u champion la ...... I member of public golf course lor ...... Seriously, I have not been golfing for a long time as well ...... the last 18 hole I played was 2 yrs back ....... The last time I went to a driving range was 2 mths back ...... Now I spend more time bowling ...... anyway I only played once in Singapore only ...... Most of the time, I play in JB. Cheers .....