Friday, July 3, 2009

20090703-PRPP


Attendance(catch):
Factor-Six(3), Wasps.
Total catch: 3pcs.
2100-0000hrs

The water condition is still not very good as the bite rate is rather slow, or should I classified it as bad.
Still see fishes swimming on the surface, but can only hope that water will turn better soon.

At least I'm please to see that they did release quite a number of biggies into the pond. And my business sense tell me that they are trying their best to keep the pond operational.


Business sense for them.
But my fishing sense tell me that if you see a 5kg surface cruser swimming pass and you don't hook it, there is something wrong with you!! he he....

Foul hooked this grouper which weights almost 5kg.

1 comment:

PP777 said...

Well done,
hehehehe
the Gao like vietnamese music.

As for conditions of the water,
it will take more time.

Maybe they should just pour in Kims n MJs.

no point pouring all the fishes in n they dies.