Friday, July 2, 2010

20100703-PRPP

Attendance:
Factor-Six
Total catch: 4pcs.
0810-1110hrs.


All on Rubber lures.
Landed 3pcs at the first 15mins, and I started thinking that today is going to break record already.
When it started to rain and freeze the biting frenzy.
Not after about an hour later, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzzZZZZZzzz a big monster took my lure and head directly to the crocs with one single breath, the fish seems too powerful for my 6lb fire crystal line which snapped at the end.
Damn, what was that!!! North Korea's Topido??? Powerful mann!!! Sunk my yellow-tail battle ship.
Continue to lure, 30mins later, my reel screammmmmmmmed again!!! zzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz stopped, wah good chance, then I started to pump, but it keep striping my line when I stop pumping. This goes on for a while till I see the fish sufface on the water.
It a big gggrrrooouuupppeeerrrrrrr!!! Alright mann! Bonus!! Too bad it was short lived, somehow the hook came off, and the fish head down under. This time really fed up mann!!
Anyway I'm really happy today, 4pcs at the end of the session.

No comments: