Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20110411-PRPP

Attendance(catch):
Factor-Six
Total catch: 1pcs.
2100-0000hrs.

My catch of the night, all on Rubber lure: -
1 Mangrove Jack.

1 CNRBL (Catch N Release Before Landed).
0 burst lines (10lb - Fireline,Crystal).

Was an unforgetable night as I hit a one way train which took my lure around the crocs for a touring session.
It all started when it took my lure about 3m from my favourate spot, swam to the right of the crocs and reach the opposite bank. Then it makes a left turn, took all the lines on its path and dash towards the water in-lets. Then all of a sudden... the line lousen.... the hook have left its prey.....
Which I believe that one of the sangkok kaki didn't let off his line which causes my hook to drop.
Well, fish or no fish, the feeling was simply great.
A night not to be forgotten easily. : )

No comments: