Thursday, June 7, 2012

20120606-PRPP

Attendance(catch):
Factor-Six(8), Danny(11), GaryAng(3), Ethan(3), Carl(2) & Bruce(1).
Total catch: 28pcs.
2100-0000hrs.

Supporter: -
PP777.

1st Pic - Our total catch.
Lucky for me as I landed our first and biggest fish of the night, followed by the second biggest.
While Yong hit his hat-trick by landing 11pcs of groupers using Danny's set up.
It was a great night as more groupers where landed which we eventually lost count of them.
And too bad that we were unable to take a mass photo shoot of all the fishes, or else it will definately be a great pic to be remembered.
According to Yong, we landed a total of 3 Seabass, 6 Snappers, 4 MJs and 15 Groupers.

2nd Pic - A close up shot on the first batch of groupers.

3rd & 4th Pic - My catch of the night.

5th Pic - Me and my Biggest catch.

6th Pic - Me and my trophies of the night.

My catch of the night, all on Rubber lure: -
2 Seabass (Biggest weights at 3.3kg, and runner up at about 3kg).
3 Snapper (Biggest weights at about 3kg).
3 Mangrove Jack

2 CNRBL (Catch N Release Before Landed).
1 burst lines (16lb - Galis,Jigman).















No comments: