Monday, September 28, 2015

20150927-ORTO

Attendance(catch):
Factor-Six(6), CP(1), Zac(2)
Total catch: 9 pcs.
0700-1900hrs.

My catch of the day, all on Rubber Lure: -
5 Seabass.
1 Siamese Carp (17.25kg).

4 CNRBL (Catch N Release Before Landed).
1 Burst lines (16lb - Galis,Jigman).

  
ORTO Competition:
Team KimBerLey (aka Kim Bak Lor) made up of long time fishing Kaki.
CP Lim and Zaidi (aka Zac) 
My 1st personal catch.








My 2nd personal catch.


My 3rd personal catch.

My 4th personal catch.







My 5th personal catch.







A must to have a picture with Fishing Kaki, Luke Maow Bear.







Winner - Ren Team - 3 Anglers with 14 Seabass, High scorer - Rigel with 8 Seabass.





Runner's up - Lucky Anglers - 5 Anglers with 9 Seabass.






2nd Runner's up - Team KimBerLey - 3 Anglers with 8 Seabass.

















 

No comments: