Monday, January 17, 2011

20110116-PRPP

Attendance(catch):
Factor-Six(4), MazdaDan(5), Storm(2), Spirit(2) & Excalibur.
Total catch: 13pcs.
2100-0030hrs.

Supporter:
PP777, Loner, Burp, Nat, Mrs Spirit, Mr & Mrs Wasps.


Our total catch.
It started very slow in the early part of the trip, until the clock strike 12.
First I got a one way train which snapped my line.
Then I started to register hits, and landed those big fellows.
Thereafter, PP777 took over while I was taking picture of the fishes, which he hit a big fellow as well. Too bad, the hook set was not a firm one which the fish had got away.



My catch of the night, all on Rubber lure: -
1 Seabass (5.74kg)
1 Snapper (3.36kg)
2 Mangrove Jack.

3 CNRBL (Catch N Release Before Landed).
3 burst lines (10lb - Galis,SeaBass).

Weapon used: -
Custom G.Loomis IMX 2-6lb w/SIC Titanium guide, paired with Stradic Ci4 Size1000 filled with 10lb Galis Seabass line.


My biggest catch of the night, weights at 5.74kg.
(using Storm's electronic scale).


The Snapper, my second biggest catch of the night, weights at 3.36kg.


Spirit had a fruitful trip as well, which he landed a 3.2kg Snapper in the very last minute.

No comments: